Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Assasination of Hitler

The day after Hitler had been almost assasinated by some of his senior officers I travel back in time with some intense Bowie knives. I stelth up into general Guderian's house on the day that he is to be appointed as cheif of the army, I stab him once in the eye twice in the throat and once in the ear. Once he is dead i take his clothes. With my bowie knives up my sleave I proceed to the meeting schedueled to take place at a German controlled airport were Guderian was to meet Hitler. When i am there i put on my best German accent then...Hitler... I see him and when we are done talking i say goodbye then just as im leaving i say "When I say goodbye...its forever... I then do a backflip towards hitler, throw my 2 bowie knives right at him then strangle the two guards with my bare hands. A voice comes over the intercom saying to kill Guderian, he is the one wearing the grey suit and the fake beard. After hearing this i remove the knives from hitlers barley alive body, tie him to a chair then duct tape a gun to his hand then put my fake beard on him. I hide behind a crate and when to guards enter the room and see Hitler who appears to be Gudarian and they shoot the hell out of him. I escape through a ventilation hatch steal a plane then fly to America where i also assasinate Mel Gibsons parents so he is never born and i become famous for staring in a movie and being a hero of the scottish people.

No comments:

Post a Comment