Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Top 3 fast food fine dining restaurants

My top 3 restaurants will be judged by the tastiness of there food. My top 3 restaurants will be McDonald's, Wendy's and of course Taco Bell. These restaurants have been chosen because they are the finest of the fine and are above all other fast food fine dining restaurants.

#3 Is McDonald's because of there exceptionally fast service and very tasty food. McDonald's is also one of the cheapest of the restaurants and because of that they are ranked at number 3.

#2 Is Wendy's because i like chicken and they make really good chicken. also there Baconator is so good it makes we wanna run up a mountain then back down then back to Wendy's for another Baconator.

And finally #1...Taco Bell. Taco Bell comes in at number one partially because it is usually close to a KFC and like i said i like me some fried chicken. Taco bell is one of the finest eating establishments i have ever been to. There tacos are superb and the hot sauce they use is exceptional. Because of this blog I'm going to make my mother take me to Taco Bell tonight and maybe get a bit of KFC to mix with my Taco Bell.

1 comment: