Wednesday, October 20, 2010

11- bloggggg

10 things I would like to accomplish in life. My number 10- Thing would be to be a trained to be a professional assassin, And not a government assassin, A black market assassin. 9- To own a deep fryer and Slurpee machine. 8- Eat a snake that i catch myself. 7- Be the reason the taco time franchise is shut down. 6- Move to Russia and train to be a stealthy spy. 5- Go to Europe and go to the Pagan fest metal festival. 4- See my favourite band Heathen Foray play live. 3- Survive 2012. 2-Get a real legit Sasquatch suit and make many videos with it. 1- Build a hobbit hole! 1- I want to build a Hobbit hole because it would be really cool and a good place to hide and camp. It will be a good place to store supplies for a zombie Apocalypse. The Hobbit hole will be a good base for my spy work after I'm back from Russia. The Hobbit hole will be used for many activities and i will hire people to dig it deeper and bigger so i can have parties in my Hobbit hole.

No comments:

Post a Comment