Monday, November 1, 2010

Moral Dilemma

I would save the painting because the painting has more meaning to more people then an old woman who may only have a few more years to live. She was recently widowed so she doesn't have much more to live for except for her daughters and grand children who probably wouldn't mind getting an inheritance. the Mona Lisa has alot of meaning because it is over 500 years old. The Mona Lisa would also be alot easier to carry out than an old lady. The old lady also has a better chance of getting out then a painting. If I were to save a famous painting I would probably get a big reward and the investigators would think that the old lady died because she was confused. For me alot of money would over come the feeling of remorse for the old lady. If I get alot of money I will move to Paris for the women and I will open a Taco Bell and K.F.C so I can have that when ever I want. This is why it would be beneficial for me to save the painting rather than the old lady.

2 comments:

  1. Troy- I agree with what you had to say in the blog 100%. The idea of opening up a KFC taco bell is France is genious. All round an interesting blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Troy you made very good points in this blog. I totally agree with you that an old bag has little value over the Mona Lisa. And your spelling was perfect the KFC/Bell would be sick too dude.

    ReplyDelete