Thursday, January 20, 2011

3 eh?'s of awsome

         Eggers are one of the small great things in life, if there were no eggers I would have to prepare my own food. That would be a hassle and I would not enjoy my egger. They are so great that I get one almost every day! They are so tasty and they are cheap too, 10$ a week will feed me breakfast which is within my 3 hours of work a week budget. The receipt for eggers i beleive fell from heaven and was found by the lunch people and for that I am thankful.

         Computer mouses are one of lives awesome things. they ,are it so much easier to navigate on a computer. Have you ever used one of those little pads on a laptop? yeah i know, they are annoying and it takes much longer to move they arrow around on a page. For computer games that require fast mouse movements, a mouse is very helpful, i cannot use the pad on a laptop for playing computer games because it is much too slow. Mouses are also move able and the clicking buttons are conveniently located at the end of my finger tips. You can also get cool different mouses with designs and also different sizes. You cant Customize laptop mouse pads.

No comments:

Post a Comment